Skip to Main Content

Employee Requests-Family/Sick Leave and Workers Compensation

Family and/or Sick Leave:  Any time you are going to be out of the office for longer than five days, you must notify the Director of Human Resources by filing a request a for leave of absence form with that office. (see below).  168体育平台下载_足球即时比分-注册|官网 have also provided below the Colleges Family Medical Leave policy.



168体育平台下载_足球即时比分-注册|官网 Map

Cathy Metz
Director of Human Resources

Back to Top