Skip to Main Content

Outside Scholarships | Financial Aid

Free Scholarship Searches

How to report outside awards and scholarships

Students must notify the Financial Aid Office of all outside scholarships and awards received; these will be incorporated into the student's financial aid and applied to the student's tuition invoice.

In order to report outside scholarships and awards log-in to Wabash Self-Service.